The Scorpio Thoughts

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Did u leave anything behind?

Took a cab to school in the morning, the teller said this sentence after announcing my taxi fare "Did u leave anything behind?" What was the first thing that came to my mind.....handphone...wallet....the most important things of course.

How about asking yourself: "Did u leave anyone behind?". Have you ever thought about anyone that u left out in your life.....someone who cares for you but left aside by you, cos there is someone else who is more important.

Is waiting painful? I guess it's not when u can see the end of it. What about waiting in vain? With no aim and no end..... and there's nothing u can do about it. What can be done? Shrugs in despair.....

Love does not take offense and is not resentful. I don't blame anyone..... It's all my fault bah.... I'm the bad guy.

Don't just say u love him? What have u done for the person? Was it for yourself or for him? I always believe that my mum is the the person who loves me the most, she loveed me for so many years without expecting anything back, am i able to do this for my partner? Love in our own way or love him in his own way? What's the point of loving him in your own way when to him you r not. Complicated question......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home