The Scorpio Thoughts

Sunday, December 14, 2008

你是好人,我是坏人

Was watching the mtv on Ked's blog, 坏人. Really found it meaningful when the guy had to force himself to be cruel so that his ex can move on with another guy. I guess that is love too. Can i bring myself to do it? I guess it takes a lot of courage and magnimousity to be able to let go in this case.

Was browsing my friendster list and stumbled upon Adrian's profile. Well, i guess the feeling was really uncomfortable when i was reminded what they did. I guess they are happily together now, or maybe not, whatever it is, I'm already the third party.

"我们分手吧" I guess this phrase was verbally used umpteen times between us, but i guess this time i have to say the final time to the person staying in my heart all this while. Love took me away, and reality brought me back eventually. I guess i really have to say goodbye.

Was chatting with little botak and he said something quite extreme which i found it very true also. He told me that he will not be a very good new friend cos he thinks that it is unfair to his best friends. Amidst the everyday life of meeting different people, getting close to those whom you think might be a worthwhile friend, have you actually neglected those who are already with you for the longest possible and had never left you?

Kino sent a greeting sms to me a few days back:" Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest,or who came first, or who cares more.... It's all about who came and nver left. Happy friendship day!" I didn't know it was friendship day or not, haha, but that sms really gave me some warmth.

Went to ECP on Saturday afternoon with Ked, i cycled and he bladed for almost 2 hours, and we crapped throughout the whole 2 hours. And yes, not a single eye candy, disappointing. Weather was really great, breezy and cooling. Not forgetting about the ugly uncle cruising at the Fort road carpark!! Wahaha. Guess what? That scandalous Ked went back to ECP at night to blade and he broke his blade's buckle. Dunno what he do, must be so vigorous that broke the buckle... :X

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home