The Scorpio Thoughts

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mum Cried

26th of June, it's my mama's and brother's birthday. Four of us had lunch together, dad, mum, me and cizheng, everything seems happy. I reached home 1130pm, mum was sitting in the living room, watching TV in the dark. She's usually asleep by 1030pm. I came out after bathing, she asked me a funny question, and started crying. I felt so sad... I asked what happened.. she kept quiet as usual. She never tell us about how she feels or what happened whenever she had problems with dad.

I kept probing, she just said nothing. I guess i really resembles her in this aspect. I wanted so much to console her, but i really dunno how. I felt useless...

喜欢一个人,可以是一个人的事,不一定会是两个人的事. I guess it takes a lot of courage and determination to continue to love someone despite that he shows no interest in you anymore. Someone said this before: Don't waste time on people who doesn't want to waste theirs on you. But i still believe: Love still exist even though he's not with you anymore. Am i wasting my time???

I guess no matter how strong a person can be, he still needs someone to recognise his existence once in a while. To know that someone somewhere is willing to be with you is quite important isn't it? Was telling J about the sentence i really found meaningful: The marriage vow: for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, until death do us part.

To all out there with a blissful marriage: Best wishes!
To all those who is searching for one: Your time will come!
To those who did not cherish: Serve you right, retribution will come!
Lastly to all whom i loved: You are remembered....

Looks like it's gonna be a sleepless night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home