The Scorpio Thoughts

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Scorpio Is Hurt

Seems like i never learnt my lesson. Once again, here am i friends, dumped. Seems like the period of April and May are bad for me every year. I thought I have got used to it, but why am I still crying? I really hate myself for being such an idiotic weakling.

I have to put up a front again, as usual, I kept the sadness to myself. Many years ago, Jack told me this: Never show your weakness to others, cos it is this weakness that others will hurt you in future. How true can it get. Sigh....

I had been working hard for these months because of this special someone, hoping to provide a better life for him. I felt happy, i guess that is the happiness in giving bah. But of course, when everything fails, it turns to heartache when you realise everything you gave, in return you get a heartless break up excuse.

I guess it's retribution bah. I thought of people in my life whom actually loved me a lot, but i didn't really cherish them. I feel like giving them a hug and say that i'm sorry. I told jeff this: There are certain things in life that once you miss it, there's no second chance anymore. And to simon: I've always remembered you as someone who have loved me deeply.

Came across this very touching song in the movie 200 pounds beauty. Hope u all like it.

There are people in our life who are just passer-bys, and there are those who stay in your heart forever. The memories itself is enough to make your tears rolling., not to say how much u have missed this person. And sad to say, none of them really bothers whether how important they are to you.

I plead with him, I did everything i could, including stupid & childish acts to make him stay. But in the end, he still left. How many times in life are you able to meet someone who truly loves you and is willing to do anyting for you? I told myself that if i can ever meet this person again, i won't leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home