The Scorpio Thoughts

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What i need?

Been pondering over this question for the past few days. Someone ask me, you keep giving and giving, what do you need? I was stumbled for a while.... do i really know?

I don't need you to shower me with gifts, I only want the most precious and that's your heart.
You don't need to hold my hand while strolling, I only need your hand when i fall.
When it rains, you don't have to bring me an umbrella, but hug me when i'm cold.
When there are people around me who wants my attention, you don't have to say anything, because you know i only have you in my eyes.
When i'm feeling down and lonely, please do say 'i love you'.
You don't have to laugh with me, but i hope you can wipe away my tears if you see any.

Lying on my bed, i was hoping that someone was there to hear me say good night. Was hoping that someone can sit beside me, eat with me, chat with me, and be with me. I guess it's natural for anyone to yearn for someone to dote on you, I'm no exception. I also wish someone to be there for me when i need him, and the comfort he gives can never be compared.

Love left and returned, but i'm really confused this time. 绕了一大圈,is this fate? I believe all of us have to go through certain things in life before you meet the right one for you, was it a test for me all this while? I felt guilty at times, but I guess the gratefulness is even greater. Didn't quite believe myself but i guess this is something we can't predict. 人心难测,we often don't realise who is the one who is true to you, and who are the ones who took you for granted. If one day you find someone who is worth cherishing, hold tightly to him till your life ends.

Looking back, what did i get in the end? What's my feelings now? I guess it will be a secret kept within me forever. Coldness and silence shall be my way to hide it. Whatever consequences there might be, it's fated. Heaven will give me an answer soon. Cheers.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is a blessing to give, in all senses, in all manners. I feel more fortunate to be able to give than to receive, however in matters such as love, we do expect something in return. When it does not play according to our expectations, we will be upset. Such things do occur. It is not easy to find someone who is willing to be with you and perform what you wish s/he would. But that does not mean giving up entirely. One day, someone (who still might not be entirely what you have hoped to be) will turn up and shower you with affections.

    I used to have thoughts of what I wish my partner to be. Later I quesitoned myself, if this character really exists in this world, and if I really get the chance to know and be with her, it might turn out to be not exactly what I really want.

    Always be prepared to see what comes your way. Life and everything else come as a package. Sometimes I wish I can choose what I want and return what I detest, but you know and I know, the game does not play by such rules. And this is what that makes life interesting.

    Take care and learn to make yourself happier. The best role to play on earth is to be yourself (or perhaps one individual self). And be comfortable with yourself. Who else can we be if we dislike ourselves?

    Regards

     
  • At 6/13/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Jaron said…

    Yeah i agree..love yourself before you start loving others.

    I'm excited with what's gonna come in my life. Haha...Cheers!

     
  • At 6/14/2006 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya.. thats good.. Look forward ahead and in life, there are alot of different things that awaits u.. The person u loved might love u.... but maybe its the wrong time, wrong place.. He knows hw u feel, and also he is going thru alot...
    Cheerz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home