The Scorpio Thoughts

Friday, March 10, 2006

Funeral

I remembered years ago i read a great book: Tuesdays with Morrie. There was this part about him holding his funeral before he died, so that he could appreciate all the care and concern from the people that he loved. Kind of meaningful isn't it? What's the point of showing your love when the person has already left this world, cherish what you have now. Tell him that you love him today, or else you might not have the chance again.

Kind of touched when I see words of concern in my tag board. Hee.... Well, I was just kind of lost for a while, guess it's good to be lost sometimes, and you can then appreciate the path that comes to you after that.

These words touched me:
i know i am wrong.. but i am prepared to start over again with u..learn frm mistakes..i wan to walk the path u are going to take and move on with u
I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life
maybe like wad u said.. i am a very stubborn and sensitive person... in my heart.. definately there is a person named XXXXX... be it trust or wad.. i am still ready to slowly move on with u.. til the day that we are together..
if being with me.... means that for every moment of happiness, there will be 10 moments of sadness.. what wil u do? i will change the moment of sadness to happiness...cos i know i'm going thru it becos of that one moment of happiness
i am willing to walk the path with u...this is not abt fair or not...its abt mutual giving
being together...is going to haf a life...that only 2 person is walking...a life we call OUR OWN...if its going to be like sharing..

The above phrases are of my own collection, any similarity are purely coincidental. :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home