The Scorpio Thoughts

Monday, March 06, 2006

Deceased

It seems like a long journey in my heart. I hanged on and looking forward to a happy ending. When i finally saw some light, i got hit.

5th of March : Jaron pronounced dead.

Fighting back my tears was one thing i can never achieve in my life. I still can remember when i was young, I had always tried not to cried when i was caned, the pain was bearable, but the thought of my beloved mum hitting me just won't hold the tears. Unpleasant childhood? Nah..mine was great! Lolx.

Extreme awkwardness.Found it so hard to open up anymore.

I'm lost. Seems like a dead end to me this time. On my way home in PIE, there were so much things in my mind, 70km/h....i had never driven at such a speed with clear traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home