The Scorpio Thoughts

Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I Want for Christmas is....

Had an unexpected call today, i looked at the caller id, hesitated for a few seconds, and answered. I could faintly hear his voice...... he must have accidentally called me. A familiar yet distance voice, I still remember that there was once he asked me what did i like about him, I said "your voice", memories starts flowing back. Well, at least i can tell tell myself now that it's already over and and looking back at it with beautiful memories. Moving on isn't that difficult after all, at least i know it did us good.

Was chatting with Ah Zheng while driving him to his bowling competition, I realised that he matured quite a bit, he said something that astounded me. He actually wanted to pay for the new computer.... He knows that mum doesn't have the money to pay for it, and also prepared to use his savings for university fees. Mixed feelings when i heard all this.....Glad that he has matured, and guilty because being his elder brother and 9 yrs older, I'm not yet able to finance him.Sigh....

Wanted to shop for some things after sending him, but went home eventually as it started to rain and there was a jam outside tampines mall. Got home and was really happy and relieved after receiving a message that i've been waiting for ages. Haha...guess that's the thing about waiting, the indescribable XXX feeling when u finally see the results.

Christmas is just days away...but i dun really feel the festive mood. No partner this year. :( Well, it is times like this when the singlehood phobia gets amplified..... Especially when one sees couples celebrating the festive season, can't help but feel envious. Santa Santa, can i wish for a partner this year? I accept raindeers too! But no elves! Lolx. :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home