The Scorpio Thoughts

Thursday, November 24, 2005

爱与祝福之间取舍

Shawn sent me a birthday wish, was wondering whether it was Huizhen who reminded him. Well, anyway, i replied asking him whether he remembered what he said 5 years ago. Honestly, i wasn't expecting anything from him, just wanted know that has he changed for the better after so many years. Sad to say, there was no reply as expected. He hasn't changed a bit since 10 years ago, always avoiding problems, Jialing had that, Huizhen had that and i can't escape that too. They are getting married soon i guess, wished that Huizhen would be happy with him....won't bear too see any one of them hurt.

The pain will make you stronger, the fear will make you braver, and the tears will make your love deeper. This was one lesson Sasa taught me. Charles once told him that "there's always a reason for everything that happens", and this sentence was kept in my memory till now. I wouldn't have known Gary and Ked if not for Sasa, and these 2 brothers are one of my greatest gifts in life. I have always believed that all the people that has crossed my life appeared for a beautiful reason, and i do hope i was a good cause for them too. Jarell indeed left a deep scar in my life, and of course a special place in my heart.... and the greatest gift he had given me was the chance to have a deep bond with my buddy alvin, things we went through, chats we shared, food we ate! lolx.

Sometimes it's really amazing the way fate arranged our lives, people we meet, things we do..... and life turns out the way it is for us. And the sense of affinity can never be described when u chat with him, or just simply holding his hands. Elf has been baffling me with prenominitions ... and i'm simply confused. Allure added with info that i just can't compromise with what i see and feel. There's no definite answers in life, and i guess i just have to live with it.

Feel like clearing all the doubts in my mind, but i just lack the courage to do so. Changed my song for my blog, an old song that i like a lot. Message me if you want the song!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/23/2005 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. You have an intriguing blog. Nice music too. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home