The Scorpio Thoughts

Monday, November 21, 2005

Between Like and Love

Overate today, 11pm, had a super sumptuous nasi lemak - fried drumstick, otah, egg, fish cake, lucncheon meat, half a bowl of porridge and a pig's tail soup. Thought that was all for the night..... went Swensons in the end - earthquake, fries, fried mushroom, turkey & bacon sandwich, cheese burger, salad, another round of ice-cream. Gosh! Am i normal? lolx. Guess eating was the only happy thing i could think of bah.....but i guess i better stop that unless i want to remain unwanted.

Like and love ... i guess tons of people are confused by the difference. The description "love" is so offten used that i really wonder whether is it really love that existed between them, or was it just mutual liking? And when a relationship ends, was it really love that creates all the drama? Or was it shame and anger? Looking back at my past relatioinships, be it dates or bfs, there were all kinds of thoughts.... like, anger, crush, shame, trial, hoax, dream, and love. There was really love, i guess one can only give a rational answer months or years later after it ended.

Was thinking about "expecting from others and expecting from myself", balancing it was never easy throughout my life. I have always believed in giving more to others than what they are giving me, and not expecting any returns for what i had given. That was something i have learnt - a way to happiness. I guess i'm used to the former, but the latter is often an obstacle. I'm still a human being, and i guess expecting returns is simply a natural reaction, and sad to say, it is the root of umpteen disappointments in my life, and to many others too.

Had a simple celebration with my close friends at whynot on saturday night, got high and enjoyed myself. Presents, cards, cakes and alcohol! I loved the chocolate cake, super yummy! Really appreciate the efforts that my friends made to try to fulfill my birthday wishlist, thanks!~~Made a birthday wish when i blew the candles....but i think it didn't come true. Elf asked whether i'm happy this year, i answered "no....". I should be happy.... but how come i'm not? I guess life would be happier if one is able to let go and forget about certain things in life.

Will love come back after it leaves? Hope i get the answer in my dreams.....getting sleepy liao. Will continue soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home