The Scorpio Thoughts

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

December Fest

Everyone's been busy lately. Some are busy organising their birthdays, some are busy preparing for their boyfriend's or girlfriend's birthday, some are busy getting presents and cakes and me? Busy attending birthdays! 10 over birthdays this month...gosh!

6th Dec 2005, eventful day.... Dina Birthday - We had a sumptuous buffet dinner. Terry lost his beloved Happy, all of us felt the agony. A & C broke up - sigh. Elf got a unexpected info - shocked....

I miss J.

Was pondering about the case of a 3rd party. Being a 3rd party voluntary or involuntary .... sigh. Can love be controlled? I guess no one can possibly stop others from falling in love with someone else. And what if someone tells you that he likes you when he's already attached? My fault? Or my mum's? Sensitive issue.......

I cried at the carpark waiting for you to call back. I waited till 8am. No reply. You just refused to answer my call. I asked you is it really over between us - you told me "didn't i make myself clear enough?" You said you are not ready for relationship cos you don't have the time and money. And weeks later, you got involved with someone else, or rather a couple. I told myself that i will not let myself be hurt like that again. This was 5 months ago anyway. Forgiven but not forgotten. You asked me to go back to you..... I can't. Sorry. It's too painful for me to try again. 早知今日,又何必当初。

Realised that i'm being a nuisance. Guess i'm just trying too hard to be entertaining. Too much initiative will just make it seems irritating i guess. Think i better not make myself a clown liao. He will call me if he miss me.

Reasons why dating my piano is better than dating jerks:

1. I decide what to play, when to start and when to end with my piano. Jerks start dating, decide to make u fall for them, and dump you when they are sick of you.
2. I think of beautiful memories when i play the piano. Jerks just reminds me of all the evil things they have done to me.
3. My piano is always there for me. Jerks disappear when i'm in trouble.
4. I get pleasure playing my favourite music. I get fake promises just because of their pleasures and desires.
5. It's always me and my piano. Jerks always opt in a 3rd party after some time.
6. I get in return notes i want to hear when i press the keys. Jerks return you with false hopes and dreams when you are nice to them.
7. I just need to wipe and clean my piano for maintainence. Jerks just wipe out your money and emotions till you are bared.
8. At the end of it, my piano doesn't hurt my heart. Jerks do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home