The Scorpio Thoughts

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Perfect's Flaw

Heard a story about crystal glasses - an inspiring lesson. Learnt about how a tiny flaw can greatly impale one's impression with something almost perfect. Good things are often neglected, and likely to be overshadowed by little defects. When we expect too much from others, small errors can be misleading too, i guess i have to remind myself that, appreciate the good side of others rather than picking on them. What about expectations for myself? Trying too hard to be a better person for others... some appreciate, some don't.

A contradicting character of me: Sensitive yet uncomfirmative. I guess i'm someone who needs others to be really straight forward before i can be sure of their intentions and feelings. I can sense a lot of emotions but i just need them to voice it out before i can be sure of it. Taking words too seriously? Yes i do! Especially promises i've made. I'm taught to upkeep that since young. Maybe that's why i hate it when people make empty promises. Jerks.....

Alvin is in KL, hope he really can clear all his worries.... He just left without telling me. Never ask me want anything from KL!!! Kind of bogged down by so much dramas lately, tired tired tired. What about my story? I think it's still stagnant .... an occasional ripple by the same pebble and that's all. Guess i will just keep it that way, until i'm really sure of the situation i'm facing.

Cherish the ones who are good to you. Tell them that you appreciate their kindness and show him that you really care too. Don't wait, your chance may just have slipped and never return. This was what someone taught me when i just got into the circle. I still remember that Huizhen always like to use the analogy of "You won't get the same shop in the next town, once you missed it, there goes your chance." I've always told myself to try my very best to make a relationship work, even if it involves accepting him being disloyal before. Well i did that, but it still failed. I didn't even know why i did that, maybe because of love.... i hope it is. Best excuse for doing silly stuffs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home