The Scorpio Thoughts

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Love and Betrayal

I still remember my recent entry about love starts with betrayal, and now Dina pops out another interesting question: Can love overcome betrayal? Hmm.... I guess this question applies to both sides, overcoming betrayal by yourself and accepting betrayal by your partner. I'm sure everyone has came across people that you are attracted to even though when you are attached to someone else, that has happened to me too, but it was just attraction, and when i think about how your boyfriend would feel if anything indecent did happen, i stopped myself. That's love isn't it? 2003 Dec, i sat in my car talking to J, tears in my eyes, i said to him: "I know you did me wrong and there's not way i can turn back time, but i still hope that we still can be together." I know it seems like pure stupidity that I can accept something so absurd, well that's love. Ked would understand that, cos he's been through that too. I guess it's the degree of love that matters....

I wished there was a husky with me now, at least i could tell him how i felt this very moment. Scorpios are often unwilling to open up themselves and if they do, be sure that they trust or love you. But once there's betrayal, you can never expect them to open up to you again. Scorpios are sensitive and emotional, but they don't show it, they feel it. And if you can ever understand and know what they are thinking, be sure that you are a great psychic, or their closest partners.

The zodiac ornaments are still on my desk, a scorpio and a taurus, bought it when i was with simon LP, the only one ever loved me so deeply. Wonder how is he coping with ns..... wish him all the best.

I finally got the answers i need, it's time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home