The Scorpio Thoughts

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Path

Dawn popped a question in the tag board that day: what if the path is long without endings (worse of all, full of obstacles???) r u still willing to walk? --- maybe u should consider running instead of walking.

Worth pondering over...hmm... A path without ending can be good too isn't it? I do hope that my path with my Mr. A will only end the day i die. Even if it is full of obstacles, that makes the relationship even more worthwhile to cherish isn't it? And i'm still willing to take the path. Vice versa, a smooth path may not be a happy one... too boring isn't it? I feel that a relationship can only be natured when both meet obstacles and overcome them, years down the road, whenever you look back at this relationship, you can be contented that you came a long way with him.

Am i still willing to walk? Yes i am - As long he's willing to take my hand.

Consider running instead of walking? Well, i think what we all should learn is to enjoy the process and not being obsessed by the result. I know it's difficult at times, but i guess that's the way to happpiness. Loving someone can be tough, and we always hope that the other party can reciprocate, but fate is cruel. And only when we start to learn to appreciate the process, then we can really enlighten ourselves with the purpose of love. Running may be good when you are eager to see the end, but you might have misssed the beautiful moments meanwhile.

To walk or to run? In bad times, i would hasten my steps and be ahead of you, to clear the obstacles ahead and wait for you to catch up. In good times, i will take your hand, and stroll through the beautiful moments together. An old friend once taught me about maintaining a relationship: Be always there to grab him when he's falling, when he's tired, give him a break, when he's running, keep up with him.

Dina hopes to see my answers for this quiz:

7 things that make me smile:
a. My little monkey
b. A LOT of nice food
c. Cats and dogs especially deedee!
d. Buddies
e. My piano
f. When my family, friends and (a.) are happy
g. WarcraftIII

7 things i believe in:
a. Karma
b. Fate
c. Telepathy
d. God
e. Depending on yourself and not others
f. Happily everafter
g. Humans are borned kind at heart

7 things i do everyday:
a. Eat a tleast 3 times
b. Sleep at least 8 hours
c. Brush teeth x 2, wash face x 2, bathe x 2, scrub x 1
d. Talk to my little monkey
e. Think of him before i sleep
f. Look at myself in the mirror
g. Dig the fridge for chocolates/ice-cream

7 people i want to see them doing this quiz
a. My little monkey
b. Elf
c. Dr. Jeremy
d. Ked
e. Gary
f. Alvin
g. Mum

Though my mum won't understand or have any chance of reading this blog, but i really wonder what will be her answers...interesting eh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home