The Scorpio Thoughts

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

我只想

Mum's and ah zheng's birthday yesterday! I wonder how does it feels like to give birth to someone on your birthday. Keke... had a sumptous lunch on Sunday afternoon, the buffet was great! Went to meet D&D they all for steamboat dinner at marina south that very night...damn i was so full. Went Mox for a while, got in a scene which I felt quite awkward. But what can i say?

It's chilli padi's birthday today! Lolx, he requested me to write something about him. Actually, other than being scandalous, I dunno what's there to write. :x oops! Just kidding! Thanks for adding laughter and joy in my life, you are really funny at times. Strongly believing in certain values in life, I'm sure you can find your hapiness one day. That was your birthday wish right!! Keke...Anyway, was it the same wish when it was the pandan cake? Lolx.

失去了才懂得珍惜。Everyone of us went through that, and no one seems to learn from it. When you lose some, you gain some. Have we ever thought about in the midst of all these exchange, what is really worth taking note of? The kind of emotional sparks that occurs from the unpredictable interaction that arises every now and then. Life can be full of surprises!!! And of course, it will never be smooth all the way. I have learnt many lessons the hard way, forgiven but not forgotten. Looking back, sometimes I wonder whether i did the right thing.

For you:
我们经历过的一切,至今仍没忘,而当初未实现的感情, 我一直藏在心底。 你的关心,我真的很感激, 很感动。也许你已有了新的方向, 但无任如何, 我只想让你知道, 你一直在我心上某一个地方, 从来没离开过。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home