The Scorpio Thoughts

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drifted Back

Don't know what actually brought me there, I parked the car and got down. Same place, same bench, but he's no longer beside me. I sat there, memories flooded back, we used to spend hours chatting there, about me, about him, about love. I drove to the spot where i used to look up to his room, and drove to the spot where we used to chat in the car. There were so much so much..... I drove to spot where i found him after he cried over the phone. I did love him deeply.

This song was playing over 933 when he said: " Let's break up for the time being":

我想算了吧不如就这样地分手转 我的心在痛对你的爱太浓自
是否你能带走过去的承诺音 不再对你奢求什么魁

只想让你懂转过身就不能回头 已经作决定又何必在强留
选择了离开我还能说什么 爱使你爱使我迷惑

明知道爱你不会有结果· 为何还如此执着
为你付出所有 你竟不顾一切就走
明知道爱你只是继续错  为何还如此脆弱 
已经习惯有你  已经不能将你摆脱 
也许当一场梦梦醒一切都随

My world collapsed.

What past is already the past. It's been 2 months, since he has no intentions to salvage, i will just keep the memories for myself. Once again, i'm sentenced to eternal exile.

一句随口的承诺,竟是我一生的伤痛。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home